Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Princess Birthday~ :)

It’s princess birthday… she was born 24 years ago… heheh… Happy birthday to me myself… n would like to thanks people who celebrate it with me yesterday : Zelma n Zuraida. N me also would like to thanks for those wishes, prayers, present, n so on so on… really appreciate all that.. THANKS PEEPS… :) :) :)

As u noe, when people celebrated his/her birthday, they have their own wish… as for this year, I have a lot of wishes that I hope will come true… but I just stated THREE wishes that I think are most important wishes… :D

First, I would like to wish that Tunku Nashril (a guy that I used to have a crush on during my Diploma days… ;)) will know my birthday n wish me on my facebook… huhu… Whereby, I don’t think this wish will ever came true… huhu..

Second, I would love if I can get a little bit taller (average of Asian woman). Huhuhu… seriously, if there is any chances to do that, I will surely do it… I don’t want to be to tall.. it just enough if I can get an average Asian height… huhu…

Third, I wish that my breast are a little bigger than what I have now… Just like any other woman have.. haha… not to big… just little bigger like average woman have.. huhu… coz I think, mine’s was to small compared to other girls n women… huhu…

Bukan tak bersyukur dgn apa yg ada… just that I hope I can be a normal person… with normal life… huhu… tp, kalau takde peluang, then takpe… tetap gembira dengan apa yang ada… :) apapun, its just wishes… kalau tak dapat ditunaikan, sentiasa terima ngan redha… :) hope u guys tak gelak bila baca wishes I neh.. huhu…

Thanks Allah for the life that u gave, the happiness, the bond, the loves, the ‘Berkats’, the everything u gave to me for this 24 years n future… Thank You Allah.. n Alhamdulillah, I still have the chances to breath di bumi-Mu dan masih diberi masa untuk menambah segala amalanku… Semoga apa yang aku lakukan di dunia, akan mendapat keredhaan-Mu Ya Allah. Tunjukkan aku jalan yang lurus dan benar. Dan bimbinglah aku, hambaMU yang lemah ini Ya Allah. Jangan putuskan rahmat-MU dan kasih sayang Mu pada ku… Sesungguhnya Engkaulah yang Maha Pengasih lagi Maha Penyayang… :)

2 comments:

Fatin J. said...

oih! pahal blogger x update i on your updates owh?? huhu btw, your wishes are ridiculous! hahaha i mean no2 n no3! u dah cukup normal darling. i like u the way u r. i mok u tinggi ya jak, n besa ya jak ok? jangan jadi gemok jak, coz klak mun u jadi gemok, u automatically jadi kontot. ok? ;p love u Nurhamimahtul Saadiah!! :D :D

MinT IceCReaM said...

hahhaha... ridiculous ka babe?? hahaha... hmm, i just want to be a normal lady la hunney.. hehhe... btw, knek tok i gemok ka??? frankly speaking... hheheh..
oh, so sweet of u babe... luv u too, fatin amira junaidi... (",)